NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
Mar 26 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
- NVDA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.26 percentage points. See NVDA profitability chart.
- NVDA average analyst rating is Buy. See NVDA analyst rating chart.
- NVDA stock price ($226.98) is close to the 52-week high ($236.64). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See NVDA price chart.
- NVDA quarterly revenue growth was -16.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (17.01% and 10.05%, respectively). See NVDA revenue growth chart.
- NVDA Price/Sales ratio is 20.31, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See NVDA forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- NVDA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.22, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See NVDA PEG chart.
- NVDA average analyst price target ($199.45) is below its current price ($226.98). See NVDA price target chart.