NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI)
May 29 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- NXPI quarterly revenue growth was 9.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.32% and 6.58%, respectively). See NXPI revenue growth chart.
- NXPI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.93 percentage points. See NXPI profitability chart.
- NXPI forward dividend yield is 2.45%, higher than the industry (0.48%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See NXPI forward dividend chart.
- NXPI forward P/E ratio is 11.82, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See NXPI forward P/E ratio chart.
- NXPI average analyst rating is Buy. See NXPI analyst rating chart.
- NXPI average analyst price target ($195.92) is above its current price ($166.01). See NXPI price target chart.
- NXPI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.82. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See NXPI short interest ratio chart.