NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI)
03:50 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
None for now.
- NXPI stock price ($147.51) is close to the 52-week low ($141.46). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See NXPI price chart.
- NXPI quarterly revenue growth was 27.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (13.26% and 11.07%, respectively). See NXPI revenue growth chart.
- NXPI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.93 percentage points. See NXPI profitability chart.
- NXPI forward dividend yield is 1.84%, higher than the industry (0.41%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See NXPI forward dividend chart.
- NXPI average analyst rating is Buy. See NXPI analyst rating chart.
- NXPI average analyst price target ($195.92) is above its current price ($147.51). See NXPI price target chart.
None that we could think of.