Realty Income Corporation (O)
03:15 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- O quarterly revenue growth was 65.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.19% and 10.70%, respectively). See O revenue growth chart.
- O forward dividend yield is 4.40%, higher than the industry (1.53%) and sector (1.04%) forward dividend yields. See O forward dividend chart.
- O average analyst rating is Buy. See O analyst rating chart.
- O stock price ($73.64) is close to the 52-week high ($75.31). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See O price chart.
- O profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.35 percentage points. See O profitability chart.
- O forward P/E ratio is 42.77, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See O forward P/E ratio chart.
- O Price/Sales ratio is 20.11, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See O forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- O PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.75, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See O PEG chart.
- O short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.67. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See O short interest ratio chart.