Universal Display Corporation (OLED)
02:33 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- OLED stock price ($94.35) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See OLED price chart.
- OLED profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.78 percentage points. See OLED profitability chart.
- OLED forward dividend yield is 1.04%, higher than the industry (0.54%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See OLED forward dividend chart.
- OLED forward P/E ratio is 17.73, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See OLED forward P/E ratio chart.
- OLED PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.17, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See OLED PEG chart.
- OLED average analyst rating is Buy. See OLED analyst rating chart.
- OLED average analyst price target ($151.00) is above its current price ($94.35). See OLED price target chart.
- OLED Price/Sales ratio is 7.80, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See OLED forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- OLED short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.63. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See OLED short interest ratio chart.