ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- ON quarterly revenue growth was 13.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.32% and 6.58%, respectively). See ON revenue growth chart.
- ON profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.96 percentage points. See ON profitability chart.
- ON average analyst rating is Buy. See ON analyst rating chart.
- ON average analyst price target ($75.55) is below its current price ($78.33). See ON price target chart.
- ON short share of float is 8.97%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ON short share of float chart.
- ON short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ON short interest ratio chart.