Office Properties Income Trust (OPI)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- OPI stock price ($5.97) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See OPI price chart.
- OPI forward dividend yield is 15.29%, higher than the industry (1.75%) and sector (1.12%) forward dividend yields. See OPI forward dividend chart.
- OPI Price/Book ratio is 0.23, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See OPI forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- OPI average analyst price target ($22.50) is above its current price ($5.97). See OPI price target chart.
- OPI short share of float is 15.77%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See OPI short share of float chart.
- OPI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.09. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See OPI short interest ratio chart.