Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
Oct 04 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
- ORCL stock price ($61.07) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ORCL price chart.
- ORCL forward dividend yield is 1.64%, higher than the industry (0.16%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See ORCL forward dividend chart.
- ORCL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.22, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ORCL PEG chart.
- ORCL average analyst price target ($88.61) is above its current price ($61.07). See ORCL price target chart.
- ORCL quarterly revenue growth was 5.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (16.49% and 11.07%, respectively). See ORCL revenue growth chart.
- ORCL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -15.14 percentage points. See ORCL profitability chart.
- ORCL Price/Book ratio is 19.87, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ORCL forward Price/Book ratio chart.