Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
Feb 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
- ORCL quarterly revenue growth was 17.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (14.01% and 10.05%, respectively). See ORCL revenue growth chart.
- ORCL forward dividend yield is 1.70%, higher than the industry (0.15%) and sector (0.35%) forward dividend yields. See ORCL forward dividend chart.
- ORCL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.41, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ORCL PEG chart.
- ORCL stock price ($90.05) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ORCL price chart.
- ORCL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -15.14 percentage points. See ORCL profitability chart.
- ORCL Price/Book ratio is 28.95, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ORCL forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- ORCL average analyst price target ($86.71) is below its current price ($90.05). See ORCL price target chart.