Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
High short share of float
High short interest
- PAG quarterly revenue growth was 20.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (14.38% and 12.62%, respectively). See PAG revenue growth chart.
- PAG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.16 percentage points. See PAG profitability chart.
- PAG forward dividend yield is 1.62%, higher than the industry (0.54%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields. See PAG forward dividend chart.
- PAG forward P/E ratio is 8.50, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See PAG forward P/E ratio chart.
- PAG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.31, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PAG PEG chart.
- PAG average analyst rating is Buy. See PAG analyst rating chart.
- PAG average analyst price target ($140.80) is above its current price ($115.85). See PAG price target chart.
- PAG stock price ($115.85) is close to the 52-week high ($117.97). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See PAG price chart.
- PAG short share of float is 8.24%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PAG short share of float chart.
- PAG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.74. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PAG short interest ratio chart.