Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG)
May 30 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- PAG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.16 percentage points. See PAG profitability chart.
- PAG forward dividend yield is 1.80%, higher than the industry (0.49%) and sector (0.69%) forward dividend yields. See PAG forward dividend chart.
- PAG forward P/E ratio is 8.91, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See PAG forward P/E ratio chart.
- PAG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 5.81, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PAG PEG chart.
- PAG short share of float is 20.18%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PAG short share of float chart.
- PAG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 13. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PAG short interest ratio chart.