Pepsico, Inc. (PEP)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- PEP stock price ($176.63) is close to the 52-week high ($177.50). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See PEP price chart.
- PEP quarterly revenue growth was 9.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.98% and 9.33%, respectively). See PEP revenue growth chart.
- PEP profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.43 percentage points. See PEP profitability chart.
- PEP forward P/E ratio is 25.96, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See PEP forward P/E ratio chart.
- PEP Price/Book ratio is 15.24, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See PEP forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- PEP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PEP short interest ratio chart.