Pfizer, Inc. (PFE)
11:00 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- PFE stock price ($43.76) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See PFE price chart.
- PFE quarterly revenue growth was 46.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.37% and 6.06%, respectively). See PFE revenue growth chart.
- PFE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 26.89 percentage points. See PFE profitability chart.
- PFE forward dividend yield is 3.17%, higher than the industry (2.20%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See PFE forward dividend chart.
- PFE Price/Book ratio is 3.85, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See PFE forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- PFE Price/Sales ratio is 2.43, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PFE forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PFE average analyst price target ($55.88) is above its current price ($43.76). See PFE price target chart.
- PFE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.41. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PFE short interest ratio chart.