Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG)
Jul 04 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- PG forward dividend yield is 2.38%, higher than the industry (0.94%) and sector (0.83%) forward dividend yields. See PG forward dividend chart.
- PG average analyst rating is Buy. See PG analyst rating chart.
- PG average analyst price target ($166.71) is above its current price ($146.11). See PG price target chart.
- PG profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -9.37 percentage points. See PG profitability chart.
- PG Price/Book ratio is 7.72, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See PG forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- PG Price/Sales ratio is 4.39, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.28, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PG PEG chart.