Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG)
10:48 am EDT; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- PG quarterly revenue growth was 7.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.93% and 6.18%, respectively). See PG revenue growth chart.
- PG forward dividend yield is 2.41%, higher than the industry (0.52%) and sector (0.54%) forward dividend yields. See PG forward dividend chart.
- PG average analyst rating is Buy. See PG analyst rating chart.
- PG stock price ($148.25) is close to the 52-week high ($149.44). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See PG price chart.
- PG profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -9.37 percentage points. See PG profitability chart.
- PG Price/Sales ratio is 4.73, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.07. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PG short interest ratio chart.