Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG)
Mar 26 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- PG forward dividend yield is 2.64%, higher than the industry (1.35%) and sector (0.92%) forward dividend yields. See PG forward dividend chart.
- PG average analyst rating is Buy. See PG analyst rating chart.
- PG average analyst price target ($154.37) is above its current price ($137.66). See PG price target chart.
- PG quarterly revenue growth was -0.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.86% and 9.41%, respectively). See PG revenue growth chart.
- PG profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -9.37 percentage points. See PG profitability chart.
- PG Price/Sales ratio is 4.09, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.63, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PG PEG chart.