Premier, Inc. (PINC)
03:55 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short interest
- PINC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.25 percentage points. See PINC profitability chart.
- PINC forward dividend yield is 2.20%, higher than the industry (0.14%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See PINC forward dividend chart.
- PINC forward P/E ratio is 14.24, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See PINC forward P/E ratio chart.
- PINC stock price ($38.24) is close to the 52-week high ($38.48). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See PINC price chart.
- PINC quarterly revenue growth was -10.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.43% and 7.51%, respectively). See PINC revenue growth chart.
- PINC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.47. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PINC short interest ratio chart.