PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI)
02:54 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short share of float
High short interest
- PKI stock price ($120.33) is close to the 52-week low ($118.07). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See PKI price chart.
- PKI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.89 percentage points. See PKI profitability chart.
- PKI forward P/E ratio is 19.28, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See PKI forward P/E ratio chart.
- PKI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.46, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PKI PEG chart.
- PKI average analyst price target ($171.55) is above its current price ($120.33). See PKI price target chart.
- PKI quarterly revenue growth was -3.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.67% and 6.06%, respectively). See PKI revenue growth chart.
- PKI short share of float is 7.22%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PKI short share of float chart.
- PKI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PKI short interest ratio chart.