ProLogis, Inc. (PLD)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- PLD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.78 percentage points. See PLD profitability chart.
- PLD forward dividend yield is 2.46%, higher than the industry (2.28%) and sector (1.04%) forward dividend yields. See PLD forward dividend chart.
- PLD average analyst rating is Buy. See PLD analyst rating chart.
- PLD average analyst price target ($172.76) is above its current price ($127.26). See PLD price target chart.
- PLD quarterly revenue growth was 6.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (23.28% and 10.70%, respectively). See PLD revenue growth chart.
- PLD forward P/E ratio is 55.09, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See PLD forward P/E ratio chart.
- PLD Price/Sales ratio is 17.94, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PLD forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PLD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PLD short interest ratio chart.