Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- PLUG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 53.17 percentage points. See PLUG profitability chart.
- PLUG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.65, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PLUG PEG chart.
- PLUG average analyst rating is Buy. See PLUG analyst rating chart.
- PLUG average analyst price target ($35.92) is above its current price ($18.17). See PLUG price target chart.
- PLUG Price/Sales ratio is 21.87, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PLUG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PLUG short share of float is 11.79%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PLUG short share of float chart.
- PLUG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PLUG short interest ratio chart.