Philip Morris International Inc (PM)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- PM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.65 percentage points. See PM profitability chart.
- PM forward dividend yield is 5.74%, higher than the industry (0.22%) and sector (0.88%) forward dividend yields. See PM forward dividend chart.
- PM average analyst rating is Buy. See PM analyst rating chart.
- PM quarterly revenue growth was -1.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.69% and 9.28%, respectively). See PM revenue growth chart.
- PM Price/Sales ratio is 5.12, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PM forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 5.99, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PM PEG chart.