Public Storage (PSA)
12:53 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- PSA stock price ($292.81) is close to the 52-week low ($287.49). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See PSA price chart.
- PSA quarterly revenue growth was 26.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (19.54% and 10.32%, respectively). See PSA revenue growth chart.
- PSA forward dividend yield is 2.45%, higher than the industry (1.78%) and sector (1.09%) forward dividend yields. See PSA forward dividend chart.
- PSA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.81, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PSA PEG chart.
- PSA average analyst rating is Buy. See PSA analyst rating chart.
- PSA average analyst price target ($388.18) is above its current price ($292.81). See PSA price target chart.
- PSA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.49 percentage points. See PSA profitability chart.
- PSA Price/Book ratio is 10.64, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See PSA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- PSA Price/Sales ratio is 13.86, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PSA forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PSA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.93. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PSA short interest ratio chart.