Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- PSTG quarterly revenue growth was 30.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.88% and 11.07%, respectively). See PSTG revenue growth chart.
- PSTG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 14.88 percentage points. See PSTG profitability chart.
- PSTG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.80, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PSTG PEG chart.
- PSTG forward P/E ratio is 60.43, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See PSTG forward P/E ratio chart.
- PSTG Price/Sales ratio is 3.38, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PSTG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- PSTG short share of float is 8.78%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PSTG short share of float chart.
- PSTG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.43. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See PSTG short interest ratio chart.