PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL)
01:36 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- PYPL quarterly revenue growth was 6.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.21% and 2.44%, respectively). See PYPL revenue growth chart.
- PYPL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.79 percentage points. See PYPL profitability chart.
- PYPL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.03, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See PYPL PEG chart.
- PYPL average analyst rating is Buy. See PYPL analyst rating chart.
- PYPL average analyst price target ($119.43) is above its current price ($75.11). See PYPL price target chart.
- PYPL Price/Sales ratio is 3.10, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See PYPL forward Price/Sales ratio chart.