PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
None for now.
- PYPL stock price ($84.20) is close to the 52-week low ($72.99). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See PYPL price chart.
- PYPL quarterly revenue growth was 7.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.30% and 3.73%, respectively). See PYPL revenue growth chart.
- PYPL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.79 percentage points. See PYPL profitability chart.
- PYPL average analyst rating is Buy. See PYPL analyst rating chart.
- PYPL average analyst price target ($118.29) is above its current price ($84.20). See PYPL price target chart.
None that we could think of.