QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
- QCOM forward dividend yield is 2.81%, higher than the industry (0.48%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See QCOM forward dividend chart.
- QCOM Price/Sales ratio is 3.03, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See QCOM forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- QCOM average analyst rating is Buy. See QCOM analyst rating chart.
- QCOM average analyst price target ($180.59) is above its current price ($115.84). See QCOM price target chart.
- QCOM quarterly revenue growth was -11.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.32% and 6.58%, respectively). See QCOM revenue growth chart.
- QCOM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -32.46 percentage points. See QCOM profitability chart.