Quidel Corporation (QDEL)
02:34 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short share of float
High short interest
- QDEL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.27 percentage points. See QDEL profitability chart.
- QDEL forward P/E ratio is 13.98, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See QDEL forward P/E ratio chart.
- QDEL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.79, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See QDEL PEG chart.
- QDEL average analyst rating is Buy. See QDEL analyst rating chart.
- QDEL average analyst price target ($134.20) is above its current price ($101.91). See QDEL price target chart.
- QDEL quarterly revenue growth was -21.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.76% and 7.51%, respectively). See QDEL revenue growth chart.
- QDEL short share of float is 13.52%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See QDEL short share of float chart.
- QDEL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.86. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See QDEL short interest ratio chart.