Reckitt Benckiser Plc (RBGLY)
Mar 25 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
- RBGLY profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 34.29 percentage points. See RBGLY profitability chart.
- RBGLY forward dividend yield is 3.11%, higher than the industry (1.35%) and sector (0.92%) forward dividend yields. See RBGLY forward dividend chart.
- RBGLY forward P/E ratio is 3.82, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See RBGLY forward P/E ratio chart.
- RBGLY Price/Book ratio is 5.54, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See RBGLY forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- RBGLY average analyst rating is Buy. See RBGLY analyst rating chart.
- RBGLY average analyst price target ($17.38) is above its current price ($14.30). See RBGLY price target chart.
- RBGLY quarterly revenue growth was 4.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.86% and 9.41%, respectively). See RBGLY revenue growth chart.