R1 RCM Inc. (RCM)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- RCM stock price ($9.56) is close to the 52-week low ($6.90). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See RCM price chart.
- RCM quarterly revenue growth was 10.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.60% and 6.06%, respectively). See RCM revenue growth chart.
- RCM forward P/E ratio is 17.07, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See RCM forward P/E ratio chart.
- RCM Price/Sales ratio is 1.71, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See RCM forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- RCM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -46.89 percentage points. See RCM profitability chart.
- RCM Price/Book ratio is 13.17, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See RCM forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- RCM short share of float is 3.97%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See RCM short share of float chart.
- RCM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.6. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See RCM short interest ratio chart.