R1 RCM Inc. (RCM)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- RCM quarterly revenue growth was 21.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.43% and 7.51%, respectively). See RCM revenue growth chart.
- RCM average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See RCM analyst rating chart.
- RCM average analyst price target ($32.00) is above its current price ($21.84). See RCM price target chart.
- RCM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -46.89 percentage points. See RCM profitability chart.
- RCM Price/Book ratio is 17.88, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See RCM forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- RCM short share of float is 3.96%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See RCM short share of float chart.
- RCM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.64. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See RCM short interest ratio chart.