Rogers Corporation (ROG)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short share of float
High short interest
- ROG stock price ($118.72) is close to the 52-week low ($99.90). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ROG price chart.
- ROG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.44 percentage points. See ROG profitability chart.
- ROG forward P/E ratio is 13.72, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ROG forward P/E ratio chart.
- ROG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.23, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ROG PEG chart.
- ROG average analyst price target ($277.00) is above its current price ($118.72). See ROG price target chart.
- ROG quarterly revenue growth was 7.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.22% and 11.07%, respectively). See ROG revenue growth chart.
- ROG short share of float is 7.04%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ROG short share of float chart.
- ROG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.25. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ROG short interest ratio chart.