Rockwell Automation, Inc. (ROK)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- ROK stock price ($215.88) is close to the 52-week low ($195.40). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ROK price chart.
- ROK quarterly revenue growth was 18.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.48% and 11.16%, respectively). See ROK revenue growth chart.
- ROK forward dividend yield is 2.20%, higher than the industry (0.83%) and sector (0.72%) forward dividend yields. See ROK forward dividend chart.
- ROK average analyst price target ($250.52) is above its current price ($215.88). See ROK price target chart.
- ROK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.06 percentage points. See ROK profitability chart.
- ROK Price/Book ratio is 10.24, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ROK forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- ROK PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.34, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ROK PEG chart.
- ROK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.7. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ROK short interest ratio chart.