Republic Services, Inc. (RSG)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- RSG quarterly revenue growth was 21.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.55% and 11.28%, respectively). See RSG revenue growth chart.
- RSG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.21 percentage points. See RSG profitability chart.
- RSG forward dividend yield is 1.47%, higher than the industry (0.28%) and sector (0.78%) forward dividend yields. See RSG forward dividend chart.
- RSG average analyst rating is Buy. See RSG analyst rating chart.
- RSG average analyst price target ($156.73) is above its current price ($140.52). See RSG price target chart.
- RSG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.47, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See RSG PEG chart.