Stifel Financial Corporation (SF)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short interest
- SF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.92 percentage points. See SF profitability chart.
- SF forward dividend yield is 1.89%, higher than the industry (0.51%) and sector (0.75%) forward dividend yields. See SF forward dividend chart.
- SF forward P/E ratio is 7.65, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See SF forward P/E ratio chart.
- SF PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.61, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See SF PEG chart.
- SF average analyst rating is Buy. See SF analyst rating chart.
- SF average analyst price target ($94.25) is above its current price ($63.24). See SF price target chart.
- SF quarterly revenue growth was -2.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.58% and 3.73%, respectively). See SF revenue growth chart.
- SF short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.39. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See SF short interest ratio chart.