Synnex Corporation (SNX)
03:57 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- SNX quarterly revenue growth was 213.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.00% and 11.51%, respectively). See SNX revenue growth chart.
- SNX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.11 percentage points. See SNX profitability chart.
- SNX forward dividend yield is 1.21%, higher than the industry (0.49%) and sector (0.32%) forward dividend yields. See SNX forward dividend chart.
- SNX forward P/E ratio is 9.87, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See SNX forward P/E ratio chart.
- SNX average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See SNX analyst rating chart.
- SNX average analyst price target ($150.57) is above its current price ($103.22). See SNX price target chart.
- SNX short share of float is 3.75%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See SNX short share of float chart.
- SNX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.48. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See SNX short interest ratio chart.