State Street Corporation (STT)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
- STT forward dividend yield is 3.54%, higher than the industry (1.31%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See STT forward dividend chart.
- STT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.38, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See STT PEG chart.
- STT average analyst rating is Buy. See STT analyst rating chart.
- STT average analyst price target ($79.29) is above its current price ($71.53). See STT price target chart.
- STT quarterly revenue growth was -0.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.12% and 2.44%, respectively). See STT revenue growth chart.
- STT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.66 percentage points. See STT profitability chart.