Teradata Corporation (TDC)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- TDC quarterly revenue growth was -3.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (18.87% and 11.51%, respectively). See TDC revenue growth chart.
- TDC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.49 percentage points. See TDC profitability chart.
- TDC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 352.33, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See TDC PEG chart.
- TDC short share of float is 9.18%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TDC short share of float chart.
- TDC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.43. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TDC short interest ratio chart.