Transdigm Group Incorporated (TDG)
03:45 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- TDG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.15 percentage points. See TDG profitability chart.
- TDG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.40, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See TDG PEG chart.
- TDG average analyst rating is Buy. See TDG analyst rating chart.
- TDG average analyst price target ($715.36) is above its current price ($630.00). See TDG price target chart.
- TDG Price/Sales ratio is 7.04, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See TDG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- TDG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TDG short interest ratio chart.