Target Corporation (TGT)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short interest
- TGT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.14 percentage points. See TGT profitability chart.
- TGT forward dividend yield is 2.59%, higher than the industry (1.02%) and sector (0.88%) forward dividend yields. See TGT forward dividend chart.
- TGT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See TGT PEG chart.
- TGT average analyst rating is Buy. See TGT analyst rating chart.
- TGT average analyst price target ($191.53) is above its current price ($164.16). See TGT price target chart.
- TGT quarterly revenue growth was 3.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.64% and 9.28%, respectively). See TGT revenue growth chart.
- TGT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.88. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TGT short interest ratio chart.