Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- THC Price/Sales ratio is 0.36, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See THC forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- THC average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See THC analyst rating chart.
- THC average analyst price target ($90.39) is above its current price ($65.64). See THC price target chart.
- THC quarterly revenue growth was -0.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (12.10% and 7.51%, respectively). See THC revenue growth chart.
- THC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.69 percentage points. See THC profitability chart.
- THC Price/Book ratio is 9.81, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See THC forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- THC short share of float is 5.80%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See THC short share of float chart.
- THC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.39. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See THC short interest ratio chart.