T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- TMUS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.26 percentage points. See TMUS profitability chart.
- TMUS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.77, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See TMUS PEG chart.
- TMUS average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See TMUS analyst rating chart.
- TMUS average analyst price target ($171.46) is above its current price ($135.09). See TMUS price target chart.
- TMUS stock price ($135.09) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See TMUS price chart.
- TMUS quarterly revenue growth was 1.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.43% and 7.02%, respectively). See TMUS revenue growth chart.
- TMUS forward P/E ratio is 41.39, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See TMUS forward P/E ratio chart.
- TMUS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.17. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TMUS short interest ratio chart.