Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA)
May 30 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
- TSLA quarterly revenue growth was 24.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.09% and 6.05%, respectively). See TSLA revenue growth chart.
- TSLA average analyst rating is Buy. See TSLA analyst rating chart.
- TSLA average analyst price target ($313.72) is above its current price ($161.83). See TSLA price target chart.
- TSLA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -7.04 percentage points. See TSLA profitability chart.
- TSLA forward P/E ratio is 34.23, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See TSLA forward P/E ratio chart.
- TSLA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.37, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See TSLA PEG chart.
- TSLA short share of float is 3.21%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TSLA short share of float chart.