Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN)
May 29 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- TXN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.43 percentage points. See TXN profitability chart.
- TXN forward dividend yield is 3.00%, higher than the industry (0.48%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See TXN forward dividend chart.
- TXN average analyst rating is Buy. See TXN analyst rating chart.
- TXN forward P/E ratio is 20.42, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See TXN forward P/E ratio chart.
- TXN Price/Book ratio is 10.39, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See TXN forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- TXN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.21, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See TXN PEG chart.
- TXN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.97. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TXN short interest ratio chart.