Universal Forest Products, Inc. (UFPI)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- UFPI forward dividend yield is 1.11%, higher than the industry (0.50%) and sector (0.29%) forward dividend yields. See UFPI forward dividend chart.
- UFPI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.56, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See UFPI PEG chart.
- UFPI average analyst rating is Buy. See UFPI analyst rating chart.
- UFPI average analyst price target ($104.50) is above its current price ($92.01). See UFPI price target chart.
- UFPI stock price ($92.01) is close to the 52-week high ($93.95). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See UFPI price chart.
- UFPI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.15 percentage points. See UFPI profitability chart.
- UFPI forward P/E ratio is 10.11, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See UFPI forward P/E ratio chart.
- UFPI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.73. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See UFPI short interest ratio chart.