Visa Inc. (V)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- V quarterly revenue growth was 25.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.30% and 3.73%, respectively). See V revenue growth chart.
- V profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 13.49 percentage points. See V profitability chart.
- V average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See V analyst rating chart.
- V average analyst price target ($266.84) is above its current price ($209.93). See V price target chart.
- V PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.52, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See V PEG chart.
- V short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.44. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See V short interest ratio chart.