Visa Inc. (V)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- V quarterly revenue growth was 18.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.66% and 2.14%, respectively). See V revenue growth chart.
- V profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 13.49 percentage points. See V profitability chart.
- V average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See V analyst rating chart.
- V average analyst price target ($259.48) is above its current price ($217.66). See V price target chart.
- V forward P/E ratio is 30.83, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See V forward P/E ratio chart.
- V Price/Book ratio is 13.53, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See V forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- V short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.63. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See V short interest ratio chart.