Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- VEEV quarterly revenue growth was 22.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.43% and 7.51%, respectively). See VEEV revenue growth chart.
- VEEV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.06 percentage points. See VEEV profitability chart.
- VEEV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See VEEV PEG chart.
- VEEV average analyst rating is Buy. See VEEV analyst rating chart.
- VEEV average analyst price target ($246.44) is above its current price ($193.70). See VEEV price target chart.
- VEEV forward P/E ratio is 37.07, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See VEEV forward P/E ratio chart.
- VEEV Price/Sales ratio is 14.03, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See VEEV forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- VEEV short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.64. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See VEEV short interest ratio chart.