Valero Energy Corporation (VLO)
11:55 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- VLO quarterly revenue growth was 86.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (28.51% and 16.20%, respectively). See VLO revenue growth chart.
- VLO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.57 percentage points. See VLO profitability chart.
- VLO forward dividend yield is 3.54%, higher than the industry (1.12%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See VLO forward dividend chart.
- VLO Price/Book ratio is 2.45, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See VLO forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- VLO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.10, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See VLO PEG chart.
- VLO average analyst rating is Buy. See VLO analyst rating chart.
- VLO average analyst price target ($136.69) is above its current price ($106.85). See VLO price target chart.