AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Municipal Income Fund; Investor Class Shares (VMINX)
Nov 27 close; Powered by IEX
3-year return above the benchmark
5-year return above the benchmark
10-year return above the benchmark
Low net assets
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- VMINX 3-year return is 6%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 5.1%.
- VMINX 5-year return is 4.51%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 3.91%.
- VMINX 10-year return is 4.5%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 3.95%.
- VMINX net assets are $96.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- VMINX expense ratio is 0.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.14%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.