Ventas, Inc. (VTR)
03:54 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- VTR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 19.20 percentage points. See VTR profitability chart.
- VTR forward dividend yield is 3.27%, higher than the industry (2.44%) and sector (1.04%) forward dividend yields. See VTR forward dividend chart.
- VTR Price/Sales ratio is 5.62, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See VTR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- VTR average analyst rating is Buy. See VTR analyst rating chart.
- VTR average analyst price target ($60.90) is above its current price ($52.97). See VTR price target chart.
- VTR quarterly revenue growth was 6.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.33% and 10.70%, respectively). See VTR revenue growth chart.
- VTR forward P/E ratio is 2689.00, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See VTR forward P/E ratio chart.
- VTR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 45.34, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See VTR PEG chart.
- VTR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.81. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See VTR short interest ratio chart.