Welltower Inc. (WELL)
03:07 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- WELL quarterly revenue growth was 11.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.05% and 5.21%, respectively). See WELL revenue growth chart.
- WELL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.95, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See WELL PEG chart.
- WELL average analyst rating is Buy. See WELL analyst rating chart.
- WELL average analyst price target ($90.71) is above its current price ($78.26). See WELL price target chart.
- WELL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -13.27 percentage points. See WELL profitability chart.
- WELL forward P/E ratio is 71.37, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See WELL forward P/E ratio chart.
- WELL short share of float is 4.03%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See WELL short share of float chart.
- WELL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.67. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See WELL short interest ratio chart.