Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT)
Mar 26 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- WMT forward dividend yield is 1.59%, higher than the industry (1.01%) and sector (0.92%) forward dividend yields. See WMT forward dividend chart.
- WMT average analyst rating is Buy. See WMT analyst rating chart.
- WMT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.84 percentage points. See WMT profitability chart.
- WMT forward P/E ratio is 24.35, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See WMT forward P/E ratio chart.
- WMT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 5.36, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See WMT PEG chart.
- WMT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.21. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See WMT short interest ratio chart.