Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
Feb 04 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
- XOM quarterly revenue growth was 68.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (14.11% and 11.71%, respectively). See XOM revenue growth chart.
- XOM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.66 percentage points. See XOM profitability chart.
- XOM forward dividend yield is 3.32%, higher than the industry (0.95%) and sector (0.39%) forward dividend yields. See XOM forward dividend chart.
- XOM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.33, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See XOM PEG chart.
- XOM average analyst rating is Buy. See XOM analyst rating chart.
- XOM stock price ($114.74) is close to the 52-week high ($117.76). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See XOM price chart.
- XOM Price/Book ratio is 3.11, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See XOM forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- XOM average analyst price target ($107.41) is below its current price ($114.74). See XOM price target chart.