Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
12:52 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
- XOM quarterly revenue growth was 74.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (23.62% and 16.20%, respectively). See XOM revenue growth chart.
- XOM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.66 percentage points. See XOM profitability chart.
- XOM forward dividend yield is 3.63%, higher than the industry (1.06%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See XOM forward dividend chart.
- XOM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.33, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See XOM PEG chart.
- XOM average analyst rating is Buy. See XOM analyst rating chart.
- XOM average analyst price target ($107.41) is above its current price ($87.31). See XOM price target chart.