Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM)
10:47 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- YUM stock price ($106.34) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See YUM price chart.
- YUM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.35 percentage points. See YUM profitability chart.
- YUM forward dividend yield is 1.86%, higher than the industry (0.67%) and sector (0.70%) forward dividend yields. See YUM forward dividend chart.
- YUM average analyst rating is Buy. See YUM analyst rating chart.
- YUM average analyst price target ($134.61) is above its current price ($106.34). See YUM price target chart.
- YUM quarterly revenue growth was 4.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (12.64% and 11.06%, respectively). See YUM revenue growth chart.
- YUM forward P/E ratio is 22.53, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See YUM forward P/E ratio chart.
- YUM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.54. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See YUM short interest ratio chart.