Zoetis Inc. (ZTS)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- ZTS stock price ($170.70) is close to the 52-week low ($158.39). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ZTS price chart.
- ZTS quarterly revenue growth was 8.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.80% and 7.51%, respectively). See ZTS revenue growth chart.
- ZTS forward dividend yield is 0.79%, higher than the industry (0.16%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See ZTS forward dividend chart.
- ZTS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.89, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ZTS PEG chart.
- ZTS average analyst rating is Buy. See ZTS analyst rating chart.
- ZTS average analyst price target ($240.40) is above its current price ($170.70). See ZTS price target chart.
- ZTS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.52 percentage points. See ZTS profitability chart.
- ZTS Price/Book ratio is 17.41, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ZTS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- ZTS Price/Sales ratio is 10.47, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ZTS forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- ZTS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ZTS short interest ratio chart.